We realize you recently received a Save the Date postcard in the mail notifying you of the upcoming Partner Morning to kick off the new school year. The school leaders have reassessed the 2019/20 school calendar and have agreed that it is in the best interest of the students to revise the Partner Morning schedule due to mandatory state testing during the last week of September.
Please be advised that Partner Morning will NOT be occurring in September.
The first Partner Morning of the year will occur the week of October 7th – 11th 2019. We will share a complete revised schedule for the school year at a later date.
Partner Morning – October 2019
Theme: Career & Life Pathways
- Monday, October 7 – Cornerstone Health + Technology High School
- Tuesday, October 8 – Washington-Parks Academy
- Wednesday, October 9 – Lincoln-King Academy
- Thursday, October 10 – Madison-Carver Academy
- Friday, October 11 – Cornerstone Jefferson-Douglass Academy
If you have any questions, please reach out to
Thank you for your understanding and patience.