Cornerstone Schools Career Fairs
Wednesday, July 24th
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
If you’re a certified teacher who wants to make a difference and build a successful career, don’t miss the Cornerstone Schools Career Fair.
We have openings for certified K-12 teachers across our 5-school network in Detroit.
Why You’ll Love Us
- We foster and encourage innovation in student education and career development
- We facilitate professional development for continuing education requirements and other faculty and staff experiences
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and eligibility
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Tuition Reimbursement through Grand Valley State University
- Performance and Referral bonuses
- Advanced Degree Stipend
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Income Protection Plans
Join us at our Career Fair highlighting careers available in grades K-12:
Cornerstone Health + Technology High School
17351 Southfield Fwy.
Detroit, MI 48235
“At Cornerstone, we provide the support and positively-charged atmosphere that leads to growth and development. I look forward to meeting you at one of our Career Fairs!”
~ Princess Galloway, Chief Administrative Officer
Want to learn more? Please fill out the inquiry form and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible! Or if you prefer to speak with someone now, you can call us at 248.268.8517.
Get More Information or Apply